1. Users must comply with the relevant laws of the People's Republic of China when they use the Raffles Pacific website service;
2. Usage of data from Raffles Pacific website for commercial purpose is prohibited;
3. It is prohibited to use any device, software or program to intervene or attempt to intervene in the operation of the Raffles Pacific website; or take any action that will cause unreasonable huge data to load the "Raffles Pacific website" device;
4. All information related to ¡°Cooperative Mall¡± published on the Raffles Pacific website is provided by the Cooperative Mall, which is responsible for the legitimacy and authenticity of the information. Raffles Pacific does not have any direct and indirect legal liability for this information;
5. Raffles Pacific does not provide expressed or implied warranties with respect to all contents of the Cooperative Mall;
6. Raffles Pacific reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service without prior notice to the user;
7. "Raffles Pacific website" does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the set up external links;
8. Raffles Pacific shall not be liable for any interruption or other defects in network services caused by force majeure or circumstances which the company has no control of;
9. Protection of minors: If you are under 18 years of age, you should obtain the prior written consent of your parent or legal guardian before using the services of Raffles Pacific;
10. The user is solely responsible for the content released. If the user's conduct does not comply with the relevant laws of China, Raffles Pacific will make an independent judgment to cancel the user¡¯s account. In the event of violation of national law, the system records evidence of user breaching the law.
By using the Raffles website, you have agreed to comply with these provisions.
Accounts that are suspected of violating the terms will be suspended without prior notice.
This statement is consistent with the legal interpretation of the People's Republic of China, and the user and Raffles Property Services(Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. unanimously agree to obey the law of People's Republic of China, accept the jurisdiction of Guangzhou Yuexiu District People's Court. In case of conflict with the laws of the People's Republic of China, these provisions will be fully interpreted in accordance with the law, and the other provisions are still legally binding. Guangzhou Raffles Pacific Property Services Limited reserves the right to change these provisions at any time.